Sunday 14 October 2012


Things Are Not Always As They Appear!  

It has been over a month since my last post and yes you may think "where has Joy gone?" or "what is she doing? Well, let me tell you God is doing so much! 

Being here in New Zealand has changed me in many ways, deep on the inside and it's just the tip of the iceberg. I have been on this journey of learning who I am through God's eyes. There have been a great deal of lessons to be learned and fears to overcome, but so awesome to behold. I have been set free from things I didn't even know were holding me back until the light of God's love shone on my understanding. 
Praise God, I am FREE through Christ!

The picture below gives a good illustration of how I feel. God is working a lot on the inside but you may only see a small part right now. 
As I grow in the largeness of what God is doing it will be unveiled for all to see; I am sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment